Welcome to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Igorota

Now Blogging from the Philippines, Cambodia, New Jersey, Austria, Ireland, Spain, the United Arab Emirates & Maryland!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Windy City's Willis Tower


Chicago's skyscraper star (that tall, dark one in the middle) used to be called Sears Tower. When Miss Iggy came to visit last September 2009, it bore a new name: Willis Tower. It stands 1,450 feet and 110 stories high and claims to be the "tallest building in the western hemisphere."

Tourists can conquer the Willis Tower by climbing its Skydeck, where you get an aerial view of Chicago (and see how straight and flat its landscape is), plus get to know its history and all that jazz!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Hi there =)
I was around looking for Igorot bloggers that I reached yours. I have a feeling (hihi, pls correct me) you might not be an Igorot which makes me appreciate more your thought of using the Igorot doll. Thank you! =)
I can only say, ang galing galing talaga =)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

miss igorota's time zones: