Here are some of the highlights of Miss Iggy's 2009:
- Miss Iggy recruited three new sisters to the 'hood! Sailormoon (who technically got enlisted in December of '08), The Becky, and LittleMsFirefly!
- Miss Iggy got her three seconds of purple-hued fame in one of the sisters' (The Becky's) wedding at beautiful Caleruega in Batangas, Philippines last February! (How many dolls get to be part of an entourage?)
- Speaking of weddings, the Coco Jam Iggys jammed at another Caleruega Wedding while Khmer Iggy attended a Khmer one!
- Miss Iggy celebrated her blog's first anniversary by holding a give-away which was ominously won by then non-sister LittleMsFirefly!
- Miss Iggy showed that she's not just a whimsical wanderer but also a civic-minded doll by joining such causes as the Down Syndrome Solidarity Walk and the Breast Cancer Awareness Walk.
- Vienna Vixen Iggy Iggy frolicked around Europe (Istanbul, Budapest, Amsterdam) and even spent Christmas in the Philippines for a mini-Iggy reunion with her Coco Jam Iggy sister!
- Singapurple Iggy not only had a Singapore Explore-Galore, she also went on a European Cruise and toured Cannes, Barcelona, Valleta, the Mediterranean, just to name a few.
- Eire Iggy welcomed us to her Irish abode, and then toured us around downtown Dublin.
- If only Miss Iggy could wear a bikini in these beaches: Boracay, Myrtle Beach, Atlantic City, San Juan, Sentosa, Cannes, and Margate Beach!
- Mr. & Miss Iggy went back to their strawberry-filled roots in Baguio City!
- Mr. Iggy hopped on the bus to join Miss Iggy's travels! (He needs to smile more, though)
- Miss Iggy goes loco for lomo! But that's already a given!
- Jersey Iggy discovered a whole new world at Walt Disney World in Orlando,
then crossed the northern border to the Canadian capital city of Ottawa!